So my friend, Diana, did a little post about what is in her bag.
At first I was like, “oh cute! I love to see that I am not the only one who crams a bag full of
crap stuff!” And then I was going to move on with my day. Until I realized I should document all the crap stuff in my bag too.
But I am bearing my diaper bag for you guys.
I mean, some day I will forget about diaper bags and lugging around all that “just in case”
crap stuff that you never use…but you would need ALL OF IT if you didn’t have it.
So here it is…
- three diaper bag organizers from my friend, Erika of Stitched Simplicity. I have one with Eddie’s pull ups, one with Charlie’s diapers, and one with desitin, lotion, and other creams and whatnots.
- pads. Apparently I chuck one or two in every time I have my period without checking to see if I have any in there already.
- business card holder
- old prescription bottle with random pain relievers, pepto pills, etc. (for the mommy and daddy, of course)
- ibs/burp clothes
- Gussy pouches with mommy’s lotions, chapstick, etc. in one and pens, crayons, checkbook, etc. in the other.
- Snack pouches from Sew Curly
- hand wipes
- disposable bibs
- hand sanitizer
- my phone
- (not pictured) my wallet
There you go. Now…is this MORE than what you bring along or less? Am I a hoarder or normal? I don’t even know. I just know I get crazy crabby when I am caught without something I need.
Did I forget anything?