This week? I have read nothing.
I have been busy every single day this week.
But here are five more bloggers I WILL catch up on…because I love them!
1. Old Tweener. I can’t even begin to describe what Sherri means to me. Sherri’s son just finished his first year of college, and throughout her posts about letting him go and grow, I saw my future. Her words have a way of sliding down around my heart parts. And as she watched her son go, she came here to remember the little years. She is my future and I am her past.
2. Pretty All True. I don’t know anyone who has read Kris’s writing who doesn’t immediately fall in love with her words. While her serious stuff is so good my insides can feel it, the stuff about her girls touches my mother’s heart…even the super hilariously ridiculous stuff. Because her blog is life. It is the funny stuff (and the not so funny stuff) that makes up being a mom…and cherishing each moment. She also has a huge vocabulary that makes my standardized test prep English teacher self exultant.
3. The Martha Project. Jen is that friend you always seen in movies, but don’t think exists in the real world. You know, the snarky, hilarious one who encourages you to do things you didn’t think you could. All while drinking her coffee and eating her cheesy poofs. She will tell you truthfully if you are acting like a fool or if your hair looks better straight or curly. And she will bring your pregnant ass fudge when you mention you love it. If you don’t want your reader flooded with hundreds of posts? Follow Jen. She pretty much sticks to twitter, but her blog is worth subscribing to because when she posts, it is always awesome.
4. Moosh in Indy.I think this was one of the first blogs I started reading, AND Casey was the first blogger I met in real life. She has the ability to turn feeeeelings into words. Even if you have never experienced what she is writing about you, can feel it through her words. That’s magic.
5. Not Super…Just Mom. Ah, my blogging bestie. Miranda and I were blogging twins for so long. We met through our shared suffering of PPD, but clicked over everything that was the same: both English teachers, both have boys the same age, both white girls who listen to rap (what?), and then? Both pregnant with our second at the same time. Seriously, if you are a regular reader here? You will LOVE Miranda.
Hmmm…I just noticed that this week, I can say I have met four of these lovely ladies in real life. That is pretty awesome.
So go forth and meet these bloggers (if you don’t know them already). And if you DO already know them, go say hi.