1. Santa’s name was Marvin. We know this because “Mrs. Claus” yelled it at him.
2. This is put on by the Holland Civic Theater. They are a theater company and this is the best actor they could get for Santa? Really?
3. I don’t think Santa…I mean MARVIN…likes kids.
4. Mrs. Claus, bless her soul, was very sweet and did everything she could.
5. My son is wearing a polar bear sweater. Shut up. I like Christmas sweaters on the little guy. See?
6. Thank all the 8 reindeer and Rudolf we were the only ones there. Otherwise I am afraid Eddie would have convinced the other children that Santa’s lap was made of rusty nails.
7. Clearly I am the only one having fun here…and that isn’t even real. I was having NO fun. I am just a better actor than Santa aka Marvin.
Please tell my your kid does/did this too. please.